Happy Friday & Happy 5 years Arch inspire!
I cannot quite believe 5 years has passed already for Arch inspire! I’ve been reflecting this week on how I have grown, developed and learnt so much along the way as well as the appreciation I have for so many people that have helped me.
Most importantly, I am so grateful to my wonderful clients - many of whom I still work with 5 years on and all the new clients who have chosen to work with Arch inspire over the last year. Year 5 has been an interesting one not least as we had the added role of home-schooling but I am proud of all the new and existing clients I have worked with.
In summary, the last 5 years have cemented the following for me:
1) Surround yourself with people in your life and in your work who believe in you, support you, encourage you, back you and challenge you
2) Do not wait until tomorrow to start something you feel truly passionate about - take one small step today
3) Thank people and remember to continue to thank and be grateful, my business has grown and continues to grow from recommendation - remember those who help you and offer to do the same in return
4) Do what you say you are going to do for your clients and treat others in the same way you would like to be treated
5) Never give up and ask for help when you need it
I cannot mention everyone here so thank you from the bottom my heart.