Happy Friday folks,
It’s a challenging time in the world and we are all experiencing it differently.
If you've recently been made redundant or furloughed and we've worked together in the past, had a coffee, lunch or a chat, please feel free to get in touch and let me know how I can help.
- Can I put you in touch with a contact of mine?
- Can I write a LinkedIn recommendation for you?
- Do you need a pick-me-up conversation?
- Do you want guidance on your next steps?
- Do you want help to discover what's truly important for you in your next move?
A wonderful coach I know Samantha Clarke has offered the above support and encouraged others to do the same. I also encourage others to consider if they can give back in this way.
We are a community and in line with my 'WHY' of inspiring and helping others, this helps me give back and also makes me feel good too.
If we all spent a little bit of our time in a week helping someone in the above ways, what a difference it would make!
A special thank you to Dawn Adlam this week for inspiring me to blog/write weekly 12 months ago! I haven't looked back.